For your initial consultation please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- A current referral from your General Practitioner, physician or other doctor
- Medicare Card or DVA Card details
- Private Health Insurance information
- Original x-rays, ultrasounds, MRI's, CT scans etc either hard copies or electronic versions (CD's)
- Copies of results x-rays, ultrasounds, MRI's and CT scans
- Medical History (if appropriate)
- List of current medications
- Workcover and TAC patients must bring an approval letter and claim number for your initial consultation, otherwise the account is to be settled on the day by the individual
Please contact our staff if you have any questions in regards to what you need to bring along to your appointment.
If you are unable to attend your appointment please call the office during business hours to enable us to offer your appointment time to another patient on our waiting list.
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday - Sunday Closed Public Holidays Closed
For all appointments and enquiries, please call (03) 9592 9559