Please remember to bring the following to your appointment:
- A current referral from your General Practitioner, Physician or other specialist
- Medicare Card or DVA Card details
- Private Insurance Health Fund details
- Original scans: x-rays, ultrasounds, MRI's and CT scans
- Copies of results for all x-rays, ultrasounds, MRI's and CT scans
- Medical history (if appropriate)
- List of all current medications
- Workcover and TAC patients must bring a claim number and approval letter to their initial consultation. Without these the individual must settle the account on the day of the appointment.
Please contact our staff if you have any questions regarding what to bring along to your appointment.
Accounts must be settled on the day of consultation. A portion of the cost of your appointment may be claimed back from Medicare.
Monday - Friday
Consultations from 8:00am - 5:00pm
Phone enquiries from 9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday - Sunday Closed Public Holidays Closed
For all appointments and enquiries, please call 03 9592 3388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org